[Xmca-l] Re: Writing date of Leontiev - The Present Tasks of Soviet Psychology ?

mike cole mcole@ucsd.edu
Thu Apr 13 16:02:47 PDT 2017

Thanks David. I misread your note it seems. I did read that original MCA
mail where I tracked down the book earlier. The comments about Anna
Stetsenko were interesting in light of her later writings.

mike