[Xmca-l] Re: Ma (negative space) - Wikipedia

lpscholar2@gmail.com lpscholar2@gmail.com
Sat Apr 1 04:14:33 PDT 2017

Be fore it moves on …. Revocably
To be ....
Recalled
Spirals upward
>From – our – consciousness

In the space ....
OF time

Ah

Feathers - Hiatus

Sent from my Windows 10 phone

From: vwilk@inf.shizuoka.ac.jp
Sent: March 31, 2017 9:48 PM
To: eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity
Subject: [Xmca-l] Re: Ma (negative space) - Wikipedia

In the space of time it takes to write a reply without seeing the
Wikipedia article OR Keat's Negative Capability, I'll just mention that
a common expression in Japan is "'ah' to iu ma ni" which translates as "
In the space of time it takes to say, 'Ah'" because I want to stick a
feather into the fascinating topic, before it moves on irrevocably
without me.  Vandy@GST