[Xmca-l] Re: Child Development: Understanding a Cultural Perspective

Gordon Wells gordonucsc@gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 09:24:45 PDT 2016

Martin,

I have just read your introductory chapter - thanks for posting it - and am
in full agreement with your orientation. I will be interested to see how
you treat public education.

Thanks,

Gordon

Gordon Wells