[Xmca-l] Re: Child Development: Understanding a Cultural Perspective

Martin John Packer mpacker@uniandes.edu.co
Wed Sep 28 07:58:59 PDT 2016

Hi Carol,

An endorsement is some positive words that Sage can put on the back cover, or in publicity materials.  I will ask them when and how they will be arranging reviews.

Martin