[Xmca-l] Re: Child Development: Understanding a Cultural Perspective

Martin John Packer mpacker@uniandes.edu.co
Wed Sep 28 07:34:39 PDT 2016

Hi Carol,

I think Sage will be looking for “endorsements” soon, but I’m not sure how reviews will be handled: perhaps they’ll send review copies directly to journals once the book is printed, which will not be for several months. Of course, the difference between an endorsement and a review is somewhat slippery! I will pass along your contact details to Sage.

thanks

Martin