[Xmca-l] Fwd: JPS 2017 Call for Proposals - "Technologies and Human Development" - open also to other topics

mike cole mcole@ucsd.edu
Mon Sep 26 09:12:41 PDT 2016

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Daiute, Colette <CDaiute@gc.cuny.edu>
Date: Mon, Sep 26, 2016 at 8:50 AM
Subject: JPS 2017 Call for Proposals - "Technologies and Human Development"
- open also to other topics
To: "Daiute, Colette" <CDaiute@gc.cuny.edu>

Dear Colleagues,
In case you haven't already received this, I'm forwarding the latest
version of our call.  Please distribute it widely.

Thank you and best,
Colette

Colette Daiute
Professor
Ph.D. Programs in Psychology/Developmental Psychology; Urban Education;
Educational Psychology; Committee on Globalization & Social Change
The Graduate Center, City University of New York
http://www.colettedaiute.org
http://www.sagepub.com/daiute
http://www.cambridge.org/us/academic/subjects/psychology/
developmental-psychology/human-development-and-political-violence?format=PB

--

It is the dilemma of psychology to deal as a natural science with an object
that creates history. Ernst Boesch