[Xmca-l] Re: The Big Uneasy - The New Yorker

Greg Thompson greg.a.thompson@gmail.com
Sun Sep 4 22:58:59 PDT 2016

​Interesting piece Larry.
Relatedly, I've seen a lot of buzz about the University of Chicago's letter
about no policy of "trigger warnings" or "safe spaces":
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/27/us/university-of-chicago-strikes-back-against-campus-political-correctness.html?_r=0

But then again, the U of C (thankfully) has this:
https://csl.uchicago.edu/news/office-lgbtq-student-life%E2%80%99s-safe-space-program-launches-over-summer

"Tough talk" about, well, tough talk?

-greg​

--