[Xmca-l] Fwd: Invitation to submit to Sociology’s special issue

Dr. Paul C. Mocombe pmocombe@mocombeian.com
Mon Oct 31 09:21:46 PDT 2016

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy Note® 4, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone

-------- Original message --------
From: Sociology <announcements@info.sagepub.co.uk>
Date: 10/31/16  7:53 AM  (GMT-05:00)
To: pmocombe@mocombeian.com
Subject: Invitation to submit to Sociology’s special issue

		Submit to our special issue to be published in 2018!

    View as webpage   |   Manage email alerts

        Share:

                          Manuscript Submission Guidelines

                          Submit your paper

                          Email alerts

                          About this journal

                          Editorial board

               Submit your paper to the 2018 Sociology special  issue

              We are pleased to invite you to contribute your  paper to Sociology’s special issue, Migration and Crisis in Europe to be  published in 2018
                Guest-edited by Nick Dines, Nicola Montagna and Elena  Vacchelli, the special issue will critically examine how the relationship  between migration and different dimensions of crisis has played out in the  context of Europe over the last ten years, with a particular focus on borders,  labour and social reproduction. The editors are interested to explore how  migration has been differently affected by, and has responded to economic,  social and political crises across Europe.
                Deadline  for submission of full papers is 13 March, 2017.

                    Read the full call

                      ABOUT US   |   CONTACT US   |   PRIVACY POLICY    |    UNSUBSCRIBE

                SAGE Offices:

                        Los Angeles: 2455 Teller Rd Thousand Oaks, CA 91320, USA

                        London: 1 Oliver's Yard, 55 City  Road, London, EC1Y 1SP, UK. Registration No. 1017514

                        New Delhi: B-1/I-1, Mohan Cooperative Industrial Estate, Mathura Road, Post Bag 7, New Delhi 110 044, India

                        Singapore: 3 Church Street #10-04, Samsung Hub, Singapore 049483

                        Washington, DC: 2600 Virginia Avenue NW, Suite 600, Washington, DC, 20037, USA
                    sagepublishing.com
                  You are currently registered to receive emails at pmocombe@mocombeian.com.
                  6J0412