[Xmca-l] MCA Issue 3 article for discussion

Alfredo Jornet Gil a.j.gil@iped.uio.no
Sun Oct 30 22:50:01 PDT 2016

Dear xmca'ers,

I am excited to announce the next article for discussion, which is now available open access at the T&F MCA pages<http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/10749039.2016.1188962>.

After a really interesting discussion on Zaza's colourful paper (which still goes on developed into a discussion on micro- and ontogenesis), we will from next week be looking at an article by Margaret Eisenhart and Carrie Allen from the special issue on "Reimagining Science Education in the Neoliberal Global Context". I think the article, as the whole issue, offers a very neat example of research trying to tie together cultural/economical? and developmental aspects (of identity in this case).

Margaret has kindly accepted to join the discussion ?after US elections (which will surely keep the attention of many of us busy). Meanwhile, I share the link<http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/10749039.2016.1188962>  to the article (see above), and also attach it as PDF. ??Good read!

Alfredo