[Xmca-l] Re: XMCA-ers: Help needed finding LSV references to *First*and *Second* Signal Systems

Huw Lloyd huw.softdesigns@gmail.com
Sat Oct 29 16:12:22 PDT 2016

On 30 October 2016 at 00:00, mike cole <mcole@ucsd.edu> wrote:

> You and David make this read like an Azimov novel, Huw. I am happy to keep
> reading.
>
> How might Ursula Le Guin and the "lefthand of darkness" fit into
> this discussion?
>
> mike

I don't know.  But if its got anything to do with "through a glass,
darkly", then I did parody that with "through a hedgerow, backwards"
(pertaining to B.J. camp in relation to Heathrow -- UK politics).  Maybe
you should tell the next bit of the story?