[Xmca-l] Re: XMCA-ers: Help needed finding LSV references to *First* and *Second* Signal Systems

mike cole mcole@ucsd.edu
Fri Oct 28 12:13:51 PDT 2016

Dr. Nancy Mack and like minded others!

If you are already a subscriber and wish to unsubscribe from the list,
please send an email to Bruce Jones <bjones@weber.ucsd.edu> from the
subscribed address.

The web page is being modified to make this information more salient.

*mike*