[Xmca-l] Re: Time for a Generational Change

vijith k vijith123@gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 03:06:59 PDT 2016

Hi All,

I joined the group three four days back as suggested by Michael Cole!! Now
understand that I am at a historical juncture. I can imagine what would
have been the engagement throughout the years by reading the comments are
being posted.  I see the sea of intellectual engagement converge to
emotional drops and feel happy for knowledge.

I will also claim the ‘intellectual attention’ I got from him through his
few mails as reply to my queries.

Vijith K

Asst. Professor, Department of Psychology,

Govt. Arts and Science College Mankada, Kerala, India

vijith123@gmail.com