[Xmca-l] Re: Time for a Generational Change

mike cole mcole@ucsd.edu
Mon Oct 24 19:58:24 PDT 2016

Greg--

With respect to your questions and speculations. I suggest that here it
would be useful for those interested in seeking answers to begin with the
archives we have been seeking to piece together that are products of
analysis of the discourse.

An easy gateway to your particular question is at
http://lchc.ucsd.edu/archives if you go down toward the bottom of page and
find the articles by
Gack and Finkelstein
Ekblad
&
Lang

Yet to be exploited is the archive of xmca discussion that is there for the
picking by aspiring discourse analysts and various sorts of other
interested parties.

relying on post hoc, half century old, memories of that tangle are unlikely
to provide reliable road marks. But fun to engage in. :-)
mike