[Xmca-l] Re: Time for a Generational Change

Huw Lloyd huw.softdesigns@gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 15:57:50 PDT 2016

V. funny David.  I was going to wait for the 5 year olds to start speaking,
but I'll put my "thank you" in here now, seeing as I've been mentioned.
Actually, as I recall, I started my questioning on the basis of putting a
table of comparisons together. :)

I think the points Mike made can be turned over a number of times --
perhaps the repetition is part of the longevity, though I have no idea
where this bloke boundary is, so assume I must be a regular trespasser in
order to traipse out a point or two.

Thanks Mike.

Best,
Huw