[Xmca-l] Re: Prototyping

Peg Griffin Peg.Griffin@att.net
Wed Oct 19 12:00:57 PDT 2016

Hoo HOO! And Hooray, too!  Thanks, Mike.  I needed one more liitle push to get that article in my attention span.
Peg

-----Original Message-----
From: xmca-l-bounces@mailman.ucsd.edu [mailto:xmca-l-bounces@mailman.ucsd.edu] On Behalf Of mike cole
Sent: Wednesday, October 19, 2016 1:49 PM
To: eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity
Subject: [Xmca-l] Prototyping

For those interested in pursuing the implications of Zaza's work on Kukiya kiya and the maker movement fashionable in affluent societies, I suggest a new thread with the title, prototyping.

Attached is the paper by Vossoughi, Hooper, and Escudé suggested by Molly.

It is the dilemma of psychology to deal as a natural science with an object that creates history. Ernst Boesch