[Xmca-l] Re: From newyorker.com: He’s Back

HENRY SHONERD hshonerd@gmail.com
Sat Oct 8 20:20:08 PDT 2016

This article by Yuval Noah Harari is also from the New Yorker and I think relevant to the meaning and relevance of Marx today. Harari’s analysis, like Marx’s, is conditioned by technologies, but technologies vastly different in scale and pace from the 19th century when Marx wrote. I read Harari’s Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind some months ago and have been reading Menand’s collection on pragmatism. Any CHATback about Harari?
Henry