[Xmca-l] Re: A New Type of Academic Conference

mike cole mcole@ucsd.edu
Wed Oct 5 16:30:54 PDT 2016

One might even think of a conference called by XMCA.
There have been several recurrent topics discussed (sometimes at length,
others repeatedly without realizing that there was re-covering going) that
would make excellent material for an international conference.

How light is the lightness of being of a multi-modal,
telecommunications-mediated conference with, say, 200 members present that
lasts for N days?

mike

--

It is the dilemma of psychology to deal as a natural science with an object
that creates history. Ernst Boesch