[Xmca-l] Article for Discussion

mike cole mcole@ucsd.edu
Mon Oct 3 15:51:11 PDT 2016

Dear Xmca-ers --

Back in June I made a hurried attempt to make available for discussion the
paper on the design process of Zimbabwean medical professionals seeking to
create an unusual kind of prosthetic devices. Summer and some communication
came rushing up to overwhelm the effort.

Zaza has been back in touch and is ready to discuss the paper. I am cutting
and pasting the title and abstract below. And I am attaching the paper
which was open for free access for a while, but if it is now, I cannot find
where on the publisher's re-designed web page.

Summer having passed other impediments will surely arise, but in the
meantime, here is a very unusual paper about design for us to think about.

mike