[Xmca-l] Re: Social Science Is Busted. But the NIH Has a PlanthatCould Fix It | WIRED

Greg Thompson greg.a.thompson@gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 15:29:31 PST 2016

I'm with Peter; we can pin down the concepts but the people keep moving!

Or as Mike's anthropologist friend Roy D'Andrade used to say "Doing social
science is like doing geology in a landslide" (cited in Mike's piece in
Andy's book Collaborative Projects, p. 365. btw, D'Andrade passed away just
last month. Sad loss).

-greg

--
Gregory A. Thompson, Ph.D.