[Xmca-l] Re: Social Science Is Busted. But the NIH Has a Plan thatCould Fix It | WIRED

mike cole mcole@ucsd.edu
Mon Nov 28 09:31:54 PST 2016

I miss spoke slightly in my last message. I repeat it below, modified, to
head off misunderstanding.

I understand the sentiment, Larry. But for active academics who want to
have a voice, the apparently inexorable movement toward nano-control both
local and global seems to make *wholesale rejection* unlikely to suffice.

mike