[Xmca-l] Re: MCA Issue 3 article for discussion Re-started

mike cole mcole@ucsd.edu
Wed Nov 9 15:01:38 PST 2016

Alfredo--

for any who missed the initial article sent out, you might send them
here:

http://lchc.ucsd.edu/mca/

I am meeting shortly with Bruce. A list of improvements to web site
welcome, although not clear how long they will take to implement.

mike