[Xmca-l] Re: Communication, Co-generalization, and Crises

Martin John Packer mpacker@uniandes.edu.co
Mon Nov 7 15:08:29 PST 2016

I think you misunderstood me, David; I certainly wasn’t suggesting ‘radio silence’ here on xmca. Simply pointing out that a concern with women’s rights (or virtually any other rights) would be served more efficiently right now by working to get out the vote.

Martin