[Xmca-l] Voices of the Mind... on Radio Lab

Walker, Dana Dana.Walker@unco.edu
Sat Nov 5 15:15:59 PDT 2016

The Voices Inside You

“Where would we be without the voices in our heads? To get at this question, Charles Fernyhough raises another: can children think before they have words? According to Fernyhough, a Russian psychologist named Lev Vygotsky developed a theory about how the words and voices we hear as kids turn from ...”
http://www.radiolab.org/story/301401-inner-voices/