[Xmca-l] Re: Help needed finding LSV references to *First*and *Second* Signal Systems

Peter Feigenbaum [Staff] pfeigenbaum@fordham.edu
Fri Nov 4 14:29:56 PDT 2016

David,

I, too, want to thank you (in advance) for sharing your thoughts and
related writings on this topic.  I haven't had a moment all day to even
glance at the materials you provided, but I look forward eagerly to reading
them over the weekend.

Much obliged!

Cheers,
Peter