[Xmca-l] Re: Analysis of Gender in early xmca discourse

mike cole mcole@ucsd.edu
Fri Nov 4 10:02:38 PDT 2016

We are breaking the slow rule, David.
to keep it short. If you focus on the terms "*capable of applying logic* to
practical application, and then ask "under what conditions is this
capability realized in practice" the answer could great heterogeneity of
human experience vis a vis its logical status.

Two ways of making the same point vis a vis processes, and yes conceptual
blends and other similar approaches are pointing in the same direction.
mike

PS- This is also a short circuit here to Robert's note concerning the
universality of the "chaining" mechanism.