[Xmca-l] Quick | Experimental Swimlanes

Huw Lloyd huw.softdesigns@gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 13:14:04 PDT 2016

Hi Helena, I guess if the wait time was adhered to, you would either sit on
your hands for two hours or edit the subject line (as I did).  But point
being that "slow" (or whatever you want to call it) would probably be more
empathic than consciously being aware of waiting.  Discussion of papers
seems to have its own register, so maybe something else for that?

One issue is whether it plays havoc with archives, but I guess they aren't
in pristine order presently either.

Bye for now,
Huw