[Xmca-l] The power of Humanities in a recursive loop

Annalisa Aguilar annalisa@unm.edu
Mon May 23 10:09:42 PDT 2016

Hi,

This was an interesting article I spied in the NYT:

To Write Better Code, Read Virginia Woolf

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/22/opinion/sunday/to-write-software-read-novels.html

I hope that there might be more discussion about this in the mainstream, because I do think that in order for the neo-liberal bent in technology to change, it means more non-neo-liberals have to understand how to program. We need to crack that Rosetta Stone.

A thermogeologist once told me, "The solution to pollution is dilution." So my thinking is like that.

Kind regards,

Annalisa