[Xmca-l] Re: Libraries, publishers, ebooks & Amazon

mike cole mcole@ucsd.edu
Mon May 9 20:18:29 PDT 2016

Seems like a fundamental issue that gets too little attention --
publication for what? For whom?

In a neoliberal global regime, in a world of digital relocation that
Benjamin could not imagine, seems like the purpose of publication needs a
lot of "not for profit" interrogation.
Mike

--

It is the dilemma of psychology to deal as a natural science with an object
that creates history. Ernst Boesch