[Xmca-l] Re: Mediating Activity and Mediated Activity

Martin John Packer mpacker@uniandes.edu.co
Thu May 5 12:44:35 PDT 2016

Right, the question here is whether the data used - from the World Atlas of Language Structures - was sufficiently accurate and detailed in its characterization of the phonemes in each language.

Martin