[Xmca-l] Re: Mediating Activity and Mediated Activity

Helen Harper helen.harper@bigpond.com
Wed May 4 22:11:41 PDT 2016

The theory is attractive, but these theories are always a bit bothersome. I don’t enough about historical linguistic theory to say anything sensible but it always pays at least to look for the counter argument:

http://www.geocurrents.info/cultural-geography/linguistic-geography/quentin-atkinsons-nonsensical-maps-of-indo-european-expansion

Helen