[Xmca-l] Re: Imagination;semiotic mediation

Annalisa Aguilar annalisa@unm.edu
Sat Mar 26 22:16:04 PDT 2016

I agree with Huw.

Though, I would say not phrenology, I would say eugenics, which has to do with purity. Hence the Very big heart and the long life line, incredible intellect, etc. All the things one could possibly want.

There is also the irony of telling the future through saying the unbelievable, which many take palmistry to be, usually foretold by a gypsy.

It's interesting about the short fingers. Those features of the fingers are described with vertical text, and therefore hard to read, you have to look closely. But that text denies. And the length of fingers apparently mean something for being short appendages.

I'd say it out trumps, as in out of the closet, in the most clever and ironic way possible.

We should salute that.

I think that this is an image that will become more clear in time.

What will be interesting is looking back from the future at this image, as we will know much much more.

Kind regards,

Annalisa