[Xmca-l] Re: Fwd: Re: Article for Discussion

Cliff O'Donnell cliffo@hawaii.edu
Mon Mar 21 16:03:25 PDT 2016

The many points raised in this discussion are certainly different than
those raised among community psychologists. That's a good thing! They
expand my thinking as I consider other perspectives.

I am particularly interested in learning about how your perspectives
on context, or which comes first context or text, would have changed
any of the community interventions we presented in our article. Would
you have done anything differently in any one of them? Or perhaps
interpreted our outcomes differently?

Cliff