[Xmca-l] Re: Fwd: The Problem With the GRE

Greg Mcverry jgregmcverry@gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 07:26:27 PST 2016

This is a testing assault on the profession in an effort to ultimately
delegitimize the field.

It already cost up to $1000 in testing in Connecticut to get licensure. We
are piloting EDtpa so we like New York can handle assessment over to a
gigantic corporation.

In fact teachers sit four to five times longer for assessments than lawyers
and doctors.

All of this designed to propagate the myth of the failed teacher and weaken
organized labor.