[Xmca-l] Re: Response to Spoilsport: Beyond oppositional dualitiesindrama in education and dialogic pedagogy to promote learning possibilities

Helen Grimmett helen.grimmett@monash.edu
Fri Mar 4 13:24:33 PST 2016

Ooooh, guess what just arrived in my inbox! Sharing with those of you who have been following this thread:
Helen Grimmett (2016): The Problem of “Just Tell Us”: Insights from Playing with Poetic Inquiry and Dialogical Self Theory, Studying Teacher Education, DOI: 10.1080/17425964.2016.1143810

http://www.tandfonline.com/eprint/3ZQfg4uJEFpc2BuVUqPD/full

Cheers,
Helen (wobbling a lot as I press send...)