[Xmca-l] Re: Sad news-- Jerry Bruner has died

Patrick Jaki patrick.jaki@gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 02:37:33 PDT 2016

100 years are very good innings, notwithstanding the valuable contributions
he made to the advancement of knowledge. I never met Jerome Bruner.  I had
hoped to do so at the Sevilla, ISCAR Conference of 2005.  He will be
missed.

Jaki

--
*Patrick Jaki*

*P. O Box 505 WitsJohannesburg2050South Africa*