[Xmca-l] Re: Noumenal and Phenomenal

Andy Blunden ablunden@mira.net
Tue Jun 28 08:30:02 PDT 2016

Not true Michael.

You are mixing up "behaviour" with "activity." On
reflection, an observer can abstract "behaviour" and
"consciousness" or "mind" from the study of "activity" but
"activity" is not a dualist concept; activity is a prior
unity of behaviour and consciousness from which "mind" is a
hypothetical abstraction.

Andy

Andy Blunden
http://home.mira.net/~andy