[Xmca-l] Prototyping in Zimbabwe

mike cole mcole@ucsd.edu
Thu Jun 16 17:12:05 PDT 2016

Hello Out There in Very Busy Land

I thought I would start the discussion with a question of clarification,
since Zaza is participating in the discussion. She's
the expert.

Zaza-
I am having difficulty interpreting Figures 2 and 3. I can follow the text,
but cannot make the figures work for
me. I know for sure I want to understand better what you are calling
scaffolding. There has been a lot of discussion recently
about the use of the concept particularly when scaffolding is seen as a
synonym for zone of proximal development. But first,
could you explain Figures 2 and 3 in a way that will allow me understand
you fully.

I am not sure what threads will or will not grow from the paper. It touches
on a lot of concerns voiced at one time or
another in the past year on xmca.
c u here

It is the dilemma of psychology to deal as a natural science with an object
that creates history. Ernst Boesch