[Xmca-l] FW: 'The Butterflies of Zagorsk' from 1990

Peter Smagorinsky smago@uga.edu
Tue Jun 14 05:47:44 PDT 2016

Here's the best I can do on this request.....p

From: Carla W Buss
Sent: Tuesday, June 14, 2016 8:32 AM
To: Peter Smagorinsky
Subject: Re: [Xmca-l] 'The Butterflies of Zagorsk' from 1990

Hi, Peter. Alas, no. I searched in the Special Collections database, Films on Demand & Kanopy, in addition to GIL, but we don't have it. I did find it on WorldCat and Cleveland State Univ has it, but it appears to be a video, so maybe it can't even be played? Sorry to disappoint. BTW, appreciated your article on unisex restrooms. cwb

Carla Wilson Buss, MLS
Curriculum Materials & Education Librarian
Curriculum Materials Library
207 Aderhold Hall
University of Georgia
Athens, GA 30602