[Xmca-l] Re: Sad news-- Jerry Bruner has died

mike cole mcole@ucsd.edu
Mon Jun 6 18:30:08 PDT 2016

Can you glean more information about the video, Andy. It is four years old
and he was 96(?!!).
It is absolutely vintage Bruner. The fact that he is speaking to an
audience that only "sort of" understands English (some a lot, some not at
all) means that he has to speak slowly. But those are long stories he
tells and heaven help the person present who depend solely upon the
translation. It must have lasted hours for the audience or that poor
translator lacked oratorical virtuosity

A lot like Russian-American communications!  :-)
(speaking pesonally)

mike