[Xmca-l] Re: Liquid Modernity

mike cole mcole@ucsd.edu
Sun Jul 31 12:44:00 PDT 2016

I look forward to exploring the possibilities you enumerate below, Larry. I
fear interrupting the ongoing
discussion to turn in that direction because it will be complicated and
deserves the kind of concentrated
attention currently being give to the ongoing discussion. I think its
really important that we begin by examining the polysemy of perezhivanie
for which the upcoming issue of MCA will provide a lot of
useful material.

Marking the spot to return to later.
mike