[Xmca-l] Re: I just think it's great, more than great,

HENRY SHONERD hshonerd@gmail.com
Sat Jul 30 12:39:09 PDT 2016

Annalisa,
I am so hoping that the outrage over Trump’s nod to Russia as a way to out Hillary’s emails leads to denying him security briefings. Of course, that would require a decision by the Republican-dominated Senate. I have wondered how Trump can take the oath of office that pledges defending the constitution and defending the republic from foreign foes (not just his long list of domestic foes). Hitler got the cat’s seat in Germany when he was named as chancellor in 1933. Trump elected? This is certainly interesting regarding selves from private to public. And on subject (the American people) and object (the American people). It’s all so fractal.
Henry