[Xmca-l] Re: Identity through "experiential texts": Poems and Worksof Art??

dangthikimanh@gmail.com dangthikimanh@gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 14:52:40 PDT 2016

Hi Henry,

Thanks very much for sharing interesting and thought provoking articles. And yes, I would agree that they relate deeply to the concept of identity... And of course this opens a complex line of the conceptualisation and definition of identity.

Kind regards,

Kim

Sent from my iPhone