[Xmca-l] Re: I just think it's great, more than great,

HENRY SHONERD hshonerd@gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 12:12:03 PDT 2016

Annalisa,
If Hillary is elected, what kind of potential is there for a change in public discourse around gender?

Perhaps you already have answered me in your posts? Something in Barack’s presidency around public discourse around race? Hillary used the word “promise” in her acceptance speech, as if a prophecy from the Bible. I take “potential” to be more in line with the chat.

Namaste
Henry