[Xmca-l] Re: Identity through "experiential texts": Poems and Works of Art??

mike cole mcole@ucsd.edu
Fri Jul 29 09:41:22 PDT 2016

David

The H G Wells story, "in the country of the blind" is thought provoking in
many relevant ways and my students have lot ten a lot out of it. And it's
online free.  The film"Being There" may also be useful.

Mike

--

It is the dilemma of psychology to deal as a natural science with an object
that creates history. Ernst Boesch