[Xmca-l] Re: IRECE special issue on perezhivanie and subjectivity

dangthikimanh@gmail.com dangthikimanh@gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 16:19:34 PDT 2016

Hi Nelson,

Thanks very much for sharing. It's great to see the fruition of the symposium and dialogues on this highly important and interesting topic. Looking forward to reading it with great interest.

Kind regards,

Kim

Sent from my iPhone