[Xmca-l] Re: Does anyone remember Genie?

Robert Lake boblake@georgiasouthern.edu
Thu Jul 14 12:18:17 PDT 2016

Thank-you for bringing this to our attention once again Annalisa,
A few years ago, I showed a documentary about her life to an undergraduate
 education class on *Language and Cognition*. I started with the clip linked
here.....

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjZolHCrC8E

and ended up showing the whole thing. The students were just as
horrified by some of the researchers as they were by the parents.

*Robert Lake*

--
Robert Lake  Ed.D.
Associate Professor