[Xmca-l] Re: Appeal for help

Andy Blunden ablunden@mira.net
Tue Jul 5 05:00:34 PDT 2016

A fascinating example, David. I love that book/movie. His
project was objective enough, even if it had to be disguised
and had this really odd admixture with his own origins as a
money-grubber. :) The story has him going to a key figure
within the Warsaw ghetto apparently with a clear
mutual-benefit deal to offer, but I get the impression that
participation in the project of tricking the nazis and
saving Jews from under their noses just gradually drew him
in and molded him to its own virtues. I'll have to think
about it. :)

Andy

Andy Blunden
http://home.mira.net/~andy