[Xmca-l] Re: Semioticians, parse this please

Greg Thompson greg.a.thompson@gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 04:34:41 PDT 2016

My thought:
Anybody working on a next paper for publication - how about doing it in
virtual reality?
Is that even imaginable?
-greg​
P.S. Helena, congratulations on your son's success!

--
Gregory A. Thompson, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor