[Xmca-l] Gavriel Salomon

David Preiss preiss.xmca@gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 17:53:21 PST 2016

Dear colleagues,

I just got this very sad news from EARLI. I was an admirer of Gavriel
Salomon's work, although I never had the opportunity to interact with him
in person. His work touched minds in places as far from Israel as South
America. I am sure many people here was inspired by his work not only in
technology but also in peace education. I am sorry to pass this really bad
news.

Best,
David

With deep regret I have to announce that one of the most important members