[Xmca-l] Re: 62:3.5 billion

Dr. Paul C. Mocombe pmocombe@mocombeian.com
Mon Jan 18 12:09:11 PST 2016

The dictatorship of the proletariat looks a lot like the dictatorship of the bourgeoisie.

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy Note® 4, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone

-------- Original message --------
From: Ulvi İçil <ulvi.icil@gmail.com>
Date: 1/18/2016  9:49 AM  (GMT-05:00)
To: "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <xmca-l@mailman.ucsd.edu>
Subject: [Xmca-l] Re: 62:3.5 billion

absolutely, to demolish the dictatorship of the bourgeoisie.
I surely prefer the proletariat's.
and it is proven that only a revolution of the october 1917
can save humanity from a total and final collapse?
any real alternative?
regards
18 Oca 2016 16:40 tarihinde "Dr. Paul C. Mocombe" <pmocombe@mocombeian.com>